How to make Pumpkin Porridge
Pumpkin porridge is a nutritious food that is good for growing children and weak constitutions. Try sweet pumpkin porridge, which aids digestion and boosts appetite.
1) Cooking ingredients
Main ingredient: 1/3 sweet pumpkin (300g)
Sub-ingredients: 6 tablespoons of glutinous rice flour (60g), 1/2 cup of water (100ml, for glutinous rice water), 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of sugar (25g), salt (a little salt), 5 cups of water (1L), glutinous rice flour ( 100g (for Saesalsim), 5 tablespoons (75ml) of water (for hot water, Saealsim)
Substitute ingredients: water → milk (can make more savory taste)
2) Basic information
· Cooking time: 40 minutes
· Serving Size: 2 servings
· Calorie: 109kcal (1 serving)
3) Cooking process
01. After washing the sweet pumpkin, put it in the microwave and cook it for 5-7 minutes. Remove the skin and seeds and cut into bite-size pieces.
02. In a bowl, add glutinous rice flour for saalsim, salt, and hot water and knead. Make round scallops with a diameter of 1.5 cm.
03. Mix glutinous rice flour (6 tablespoons) with water (1/2 cup) to make glutinous rice water.
04. Put sweet pumpkin and water (1L) in a pot and bring to a boil.
05. Mash and loosen the sweet pumpkin and bring it to a boil. (You can also grind it with a hand blender.)
06. When the sweet pumpkin is cooked, add glutinous rice water and boil while stirring to thicken.
07. Add Saealshim and boil until cooked.
08. Season with sugar and salt.
2. Food information
Storage temperature: 1~5℃
· Storage period: 7 days
· Storage method: Store in a separate container and refrigerate.
[Naver Knowledge Encyclopedia] How to make sweet pumpkin porridge (Cook Cook TV)