How to make Anchovies and Red Pepper Stir-fry
This is anchovy and red pepper stir-fry with a spicy chili pepper flavor.
1) Cooking ingredients
Main ingredients: 100g anchovy (medium), 100g red pepper, 1 red pepper, 5 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp cooking oil
Sub-ingredients: 2 tsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sake, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp starch syrup, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp sesame seeds
2) Basic information
· Cooking time: 20 minutes
· Serving Size: Based on 4 servings
· Calories: 176kcal (1 serving)
3) Cooking process
01. Shake the anchovies on a sieve to remove the fishy taste.
02. Remove the top of the red pepper and make three or four holes with a wooden skewer.
03. Remove the seeds from the red pepper and slice diagonally and slice the garlic coarsely.
04. Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic and anchovies.
05. Add plum soy sauce, sake, sugar, and sesame oil and stir-fry. Add red pepper and red pepper and stir-fry.
06. When the red pepper is roasted, turn off the heat and mix with starch syrup and sesame seeds to make it shiny.
4) Cooking Tips
· If you make a hole in the red pepper with a wooden skewer, the liver is well cooked and it is good not to jump when frying.