How to make Dried Eggplant Stir-fry
1) Cooking ingredients
· Main ingredient: Eggplant (dried eggplant) 50g
Sub-ingredients: 1 tablespoon perilla oil, 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil, 1 tablespoon green onion (minced green onion), 1 teaspoon garlic (minced garlic), 1 teaspoon cooking wine, 1 teaspoon sesame salt, ½ teaspoon tuna liquid, salt (a little), 1 cup rice water
2) Basic information
· Serving Size: Based on 4 servings
3) Cooking process
01. Rinse the dried eggplants in water and squeeze out the water, then boil the rice water and blanch it slightly.
02. Add chopped green onion, minced garlic, cooking wine, and tuna liquid to eggplant and mix well.
03. Heat perilla oil and grapeseed oil in a pan and when it boils, add eggplant and fry.
04. When the eggplant is languidly roasted, add sesame salt and season with salt to match the lack of seasoning.
4) Cooking Tips
· Well-dried eggplants should be blanched in rice water and cooked softly to get rid of the old smell of eggplants all at once. It is delicious to rip the eggplants as finely as possible and fry them.